Want to submit a guest post to Wonderful Wallets?
Great! Please read these guest post guidelines below before submitting your post for review.
Your post must be:
Relevant, Unique, And Useful
The audience of WW are men and women who are looking for high-quality “masculine” wallets. We will not accept spammy posts about topics that have nothing to do with wallets, however, that doesn’t mean we’re not interested in the more “feminine” styles of wallets.
Our readers appreciate interesting, useful, practical, helpful, actionable information that brings them significant benefits. Wallet reviews and lists are an example of this information.
We expect posts that demonstrate a good command of language, grammar, punctuation, organization, clarity, style and tone. Please read through a few of our posts to get a feel for the tone we’re using (and try to adapt yours).
- Edit your post well, and rewrite it if needed.
- Use an outline. Stay on track with your article or list.
- Have an introduction and a conclusion. A good conclusion should end with a call to action, for example “Which one of these wallets did you like the most? Let us know in the comments”.
- Minimum 800 words, preferably up to 1200 or more.
- Send an author bio with your guest post. Make it relevant and interesting.
- Think of 3 different headlines and include them in your post. Refer to this guide on writing good headlines.
- You may include external links in your post, if they point to useful and related content. Affiliate links are not permitted.
- We’ll find and create a photo for your post, but you can suggest your own.
- Submit your posts in HTML, .txt, Google Doc, or Word format. Links to Google Doc preffered.
- Please credit all sources and use common sense.
- Your post must be 100% original work that hasn’t been offered or published anywhere else.
When you’ve ensured that your post follows these guidelines, we’ll be happy to take it into consideration. Please use this form to send it in or mail us at info [at sign] wonderfulwallets.com.